Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Apologies/Virus taken care of...

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:31:19 +1100 (EST)

--0-1857896667-1007065879=:68711

 Thanks for letting us know.  I would also appreciate everyone, if this ever happens to anyone else, be kind and let us all know (myself inclusive).  This way we can all stop their spread, and help each other keep in touch.
  Marianne Gardner <mdutchone@mindspring.com> wrote: Hi Lina and everyone on the list, I'm sorry that I unwittingly bothered everyone with a virus. I have Outlook Express and it automatically opens attachments. I now have installed anti-virus software and have quarantined the evil-doer (it couldn't repair it).Again, I'm sorry and hope you all already had the anti-virus software. Marianne----sage ----- From: Lina Yune To: mdutchone@mindspring.com Cc: Powderworks Oil List Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 2:21 PMSubject: [Powderworks] (no subject)

Attention, Marianne:

Your messages contain virus.  Please clean up your system, before you send messages to this list.

Thank you,

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Shopping - Get organised for Christmas early this year!

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Shopping- Get organised for Christmas early this year!
--0-1857896667-1007065879=:68711

<P> Thanks for letting us know.&nbsp; I would also appreciate everyone, if this ever happens to anyone else, be kind and let us all know (myself inclusive).&nbsp; This way we can all stop their spread, and help each other keep in touch.
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Marianne Gardner &lt;mdutchone@mindspring.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial><STRONG>Hi Lina and everyone on the list,</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><STRONG>I'm sorry that I unwittingly bothered everyone with a virus. I have Outlook Express and it automatically opens attachments. I now have installed anti-virus software and have quarantined the evil-doer (it couldn't repair it).</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><STRONG>Again, I'm sorry and hope you all already had the anti-virus software.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial><STRONG>Marianne</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----sage ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=midoil2001@yahoo.com.au href="mailto:midoil2001@yahoo.com.au">Lina Yune</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=mdutchone@mindspring.com href="mailto:mdutchone@mindspring.com">mdutchone@mindspring.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Cc:</B> <A title=powderworks@cs.colorado.edu href="mailto:powderworks@cs.colorado.edu">Powderworks Oil List</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, November 29, 2001 2:21 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Powderworks] (no subject)</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<P>Attention, Marianne:</P>
<P>Your messages contain virus.&nbsp; Please clean up your system, before you send messages to this list.</P>
<P>Thank you,</P><BR><BR>
<P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>
<P>Midnight Oil</EM></P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
<A href="http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mailwelcome/?http://au.shopping.yahoo.com/" target=_blank>Yahoo! Shopping</A> - Get organised for Christmas early this year!</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>