Midnight Oil

Subject: [Powderworks] Goth?

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:45:30 EST

--part1_83.1398d9ba.2934584a_boundary

>MIDNIGHT OIL "Breathe" digipack cd. It's a rare release of gothic/darkwave,
> and is still in the original factory shrinkwrap(seal), with no cut corners
> or any other damage. SONGS: Underwater, Surf's Up Tonight, Common Ground,
> Time To Heal, Sins of Omission, One Too Many Time, Star of Hope, In The
> Rain, Bring On The Change, Home, E-Beat, Barest Degree, Gravelrash.

Well, "E-beat" is pretty dark, and "Time to Heal" is pure Goth. LOL! I don't
think so.

As for people not knowing who Midnight Oil is, they don't necessarily live in
a cave (or have been raised by wolves). I've met several people who don't
know them, mostly in my generation (I'm 21).

Is this CD hard to find or something? How does the digipack differ from the
regular CD?

--part1_83.1398d9ba.2934584a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>&gt;MIDNIGHT OIL "Breathe" digipack cd. It's a rare release of gothic/darkwave,
<BR>&gt; and is still in the original factory shrinkwrap(seal), with no cut corners
<BR>&gt; or any other damage. SONGS: Underwater, Surf's Up Tonight, Common Ground,
<BR>&gt; Time To Heal, Sins of Omission, One Too Many Time, Star of Hope, In The
<BR>&gt; Rain, Bring On The Change, Home, E-Beat, Barest Degree, Gravelrash.
<BR>&gt;
<BR>
<BR>Well, "E-beat" is pretty dark, and "Time to Heal" is pure Goth. LOL! I don't think so.
<BR>
<BR>As for people not knowing who Midnight Oil is, they don't necessarily live in a cave (or have been raised by wolves). I've met several people who don't know them, mostly in my generation (I'm 21).
<BR>
<BR>Is this CD hard to find or something? How does the digipack differ from the regular CD?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_83.1398d9ba.2934584a_boundary--