Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] a little help please

Chris Jansky cjansky@fast.net
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 08:55:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C17658.15A63BE0

Hey workers-

Couple of items.

I am looking to sell a Midnight Oil hat that I bought at the WOMAD =
festival at Jones Beach, New York back in the early '90's.  It is a =
black hat with "Midnight Oil" in grey on the front with the hand logo =
over the text.  It is in pretty darn good condition as I have never worn =
it.  It just sits in my hat rack, and although I like the hat, I suspect =
it would be a nice addition to someone's collection.  I'm looking for =
$15, but would gladly consider other items of value.  Email me privately =
please.

Second issue:

I have a show that was taped from the radio around 1990.  It is from the =
BSM tour and starts with King of the Mtn. after which Peter greets the =
crowd with "Good evening, good evening fellow ausie's and kiwi's.  How =
are you tonight?  I know the palms (?) are sitting up in the back.  No, =
no that's not true, that's not true.  I spotted your sun tan my friend, =
it's alright.  I recognize a refugee from a Yorker andy day of the =
week."  Then they kick into Dreamworld.  I was wondering, what does he =
mean by palms (if that is what he says), refugee and where is this show.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
cjansky@fast.net

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C17658.15A63BE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey workers-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Couple of items.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am looking to sell a Midnight Oil hat =
that I=20
bought at the WOMAD festival at Jones Beach, New York back in the early=20
'90's.&nbsp; It is a black hat with "Midnight Oil" in grey on the front =
with the=20
hand logo&nbsp;over the text.&nbsp; It is in pretty darn good condition =
as I=20
have never worn it.&nbsp; It just sits in my hat rack, and although I =
like the=20
hat, I suspect it would be a nice addition to someone's =
collection.&nbsp; I'm=20
looking for $15, but would gladly consider other items of value.&nbsp; =
Email me=20
privately please.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Second issue:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a show that was taped from the =
radio around=20
1990.&nbsp; It is from the BSM tour and starts with King of the =
Mtn.&nbsp;after=20
which Peter greets the crowd with "Good evening, good evening fellow =
ausie's and=20
kiwi's.&nbsp; How are you tonight?&nbsp; I know the palms (?) are =
sitting up in=20
the back.&nbsp; No, no that's not true, that's not true.&nbsp; I spotted =
your=20
sun tan my friend, it's alright.&nbsp; I recognize a refugee from a =
Yorker andy=20
day of the week."&nbsp; Then they kick into Dreamworld.&nbsp; I was =
wondering,=20
what does he mean by palms&nbsp;(if that is what he says), refugee and =
where is=20
this show.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks in advance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:cjansky@fast.net">cjansky@fast.net</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0049_01C17658.15A63BE0--