Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Blue & Bon Jovi

CYakaAL@aol.com CYakaAL@aol.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:58:39 EST

--part1_103.c557430.2929eb7f_boundary

Sunday, November 18th

Powderworkers,

During Blue's set he would play Bon Jovi's "Living On A Prayer."  At least
that's what I think it was called.  So I was mortified when several
Powderworkers not only knew the words, but decided to join in on the sing
along.

And just when you thought things couldn't get worse; Rob Hirst joined Blue on
that same song last night.  And you know what, he knew the words and was
singing along.  I'm doubly mortified.  I gave him a dirty look and he laughed
at me.

I must add he did a great job of imitating a heavy metal drummer.

BUT I'M STILL MORTIFIED.

Now a Powderworker mentioned that he knew all the words to the songs by the
Monkees.  And so do I, BUT I WAS 8 YEARS OLD AND I WAS BRAINWASHED.

People have some self respect for yourself.

AL
CYakaAL@aol.com

--part1_103.c557430.2929eb7f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Sunday, November 18th
<BR>
<BR>Powderworkers,
<BR>
<BR>During Blue's set he would play Bon Jovi's "Living On A Prayer." &nbsp;At least that's what I think it was called. &nbsp;So I was mortified when several Powderworkers not only knew the words, but decided to join in on the sing along.
<BR>
<BR>And just when you thought things couldn't get worse; Rob Hirst joined Blue on that same song last night. &nbsp;And you know what, he knew the words and was singing along. &nbsp;I'm doubly mortified. &nbsp;I gave him a dirty look and he laughed at me.
<BR>
<BR>I must add he did a great job of imitating a heavy metal drummer.
<BR>
<BR>BUT I'M STILL MORTIFIED.
<BR>
<BR>Now a Powderworker mentioned that he knew all the words to the songs by the Monkees. &nbsp;And so do I, BUT I WAS 8 YEARS OLD AND I WAS BRAINWASHED.
<BR>
<BR>People have some self respect for yourself.
<BR>
<BR>AL
<BR>CYakaAL@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_103.c557430.2929eb7f_boundary--