Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils article from CNN

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:29:07 EST

--part1_57.1b79457.29251d23_boundary

Canadian bands?

Don't forget Moist, Tea Party, Our Lady Peace, Edwin, Loreena McKennitt,
Leahy, Great Big Sea, and the little known sensation The Arrogant Worms.

We rule! :)

(note the absence of Celine Dion in the list; I am personally disowning her.)

--part1_57.1b79457.29251d23_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Canadian bands?
<BR>
<BR>Don't forget Moist, Tea Party, Our Lady Peace, Edwin, Loreena McKennitt, Leahy, Great Big Sea, and the little known sensation The Arrogant Worms.
<BR>
<BR>We rule! :)
<BR>
<BR>(note the absence of Celine Dion in the list; I am personally disowning her.)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_57.1b79457.29251d23_boundary--