Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] New Orleans Gig/time to heal

Todd Wulfmeyer Todd Wulfmeyer" <hasil@wimberley-tx.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:30:54 -0600

I'm sorry I missed you too tali :(   us texans ain't done well in lassoing
the herd, huh...buy the way did anyone meet Chris Hurd..did he go?.. oops
sorry 'fer the pun. we must make rounding everyone up the first priority in
Feb. 2002

about time to heal...
I was singing it at the top of my lungs as they played..really love that
song...gives me goosebumps

only complaint from the three gigs I saw were the lack of redneck wonderland
songs-especially would have liked to hear concrete

I forgot to mention, for you gearheads,
on martin's effects board was also an mxr compressor and some roland effect,
midi? parameter controller. he seemed to be using the roland to adjust the
delay repeats. he also had a rack with about five things in it but I didn't
get a look at it.

todd