Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Late notes on the Philly concert

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:41:06 EST

In a message dated 11/14/01 5:47:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SydneyGB@fast.net writes:
<< A dream come true.  How the heck about that?  And I got to thank and shake
 the hand of my other favorite Oil, Jim Moginie.  .........
 But it's okay, really.  'Cos I met Rob  Hirst!  I'll never wash this (crap)
 pen again!  *die* >>

After I shook Rob's hand after the DC concert, I *briefly* thought that I'd
never wash it again. But hey, around here we are being instructed to wash our
hands thoroughly after handling or opening the mail -- never mind after doing
other things -- in case the mail is carrying anthrax! So much for hero
worship!

-- Patty, whose bill payments are getting irradiated somewhere in Ohio