Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils article from CNN.COM!

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:47:01 EST

In a message dated 11/13/01 3:06:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, gluci@yahoo.com
writes:

<< I'm only 6-foot-4," he said. "With basketball players bouncing out of
sports
 pages every day. these guys are tall. I'm just built for good bodysurfing."

 http://www.cnn.com/2001/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/13/midnight.oil/index.html

 Now to find out where he buys his pants.

 gabe

Hey, are you 6'4" too? :-)

Great articles, BTW! But I could have sworn that PG was 6'5" or 6'6" based on
seeing him standing next to a 6'3" friend of mine in 1988. Gosh, I hope our
Peter doesn't have osteoporosis or something! I hope maybe it's a
miscalculation???

Patty in Maryland
Who is probably coming down with osteoporosis herself!