Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Directions To Seattle Show...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:51:29 -0800

--=====================_2300087==_.ALT

Hey there Seattle-ites...  And all those coming in from all over to see the
Oils...  I think I'm probably best asking Brian & Erika for these, but here
goes to the whole list...

I need directions from I5 to the pub where everyone is meeting up at, and
then we can follow everyone to the show from there...

We're leaving Portland at about 230pm, and going like bats outta hell to
Seattle...  I'm hoping to be in Seattle by 5 or 530pm...  Yes, I have an
extremely heavy foot, especially when it's for the Oils!!

It will be me and my sister coming up for her first Oils show, devoted fan,
but not die hard...  But she's stoked to be coming!!  So if someone can
drop us the simplest directions from I5 once we get into Seattle, like exit
numbers/exit names, and directions to the Pub...  We look forward to seeing
those I met in Vegas, and those we haven't met yet...   Peace...

Holy Crap, it's tomorrow!!  WOOHOO!! Reality just checked in!!  Peace...

Schaf (shhhhAphhhhhh is how pronounced)

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you breakfast..."
-- Downtown Jenni Brown

--=====================_2300087==_.ALT

Hey there Seattle-ites...&nbsp; And all those coming in from all over to
see the Oils...&nbsp; I think I'm probably best asking Brian &amp; Erika
for these, but here goes to the whole list...<br><br>
I need directions from I5 to the pub where everyone is meeting up at, and
then we can follow everyone to the show from there...&nbsp; <br><br>
We're leaving Portland at about 230pm, and going like bats outta hell to
Seattle...&nbsp; I'm hoping to be in Seattle by 5 or 530pm...&nbsp; Yes,
I have an extremely heavy foot, especially when it's for the
Oils!!<br><br>
It will be me and my sister coming up for her first Oils show, devoted
fan, but not die hard...&nbsp; But she's stoked to be coming!!&nbsp; So
if someone can drop us the simplest directions from I5 once we get into
Seattle, like exit numbers/exit names, and directions to the Pub...&nbsp;
We look forward to seeing those I met in Vegas, and those we haven't met
yet...&nbsp;&nbsp; Peace...<br><br>
Holy Crap, it's tomorrow!!&nbsp; WOOHOO!! Reality just checked in!!&nbsp;
Peace...<br><br>
Schaf (shhhhAphhhhhh is how pronounced)<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you
breakfast...&quot;<br>
-- Downtown Jenni Brown<br>
&nbsp; <br>