Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Tall Peter

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:42:10 +0100

> > For Europeans, could you give us 6'5" in *centimetres*, please?!?
> >
> > This feet-and-inches thing really confuses me. Too lazy to count it
>out...
>
>Speak for yourself! Oh yeah, and all the other continental Europeans!
>For us British Europeans, just carry on as you were with the feet-and-
>inches thing. This centimetres thing really confuses us! :-)

Alright alright... You Brits just *have* to be different from the rest of us
(Europeans), driving on the wrong side of the road and all that! ;-)
Go on drinking your pint of beer, but I'd rather have my 50 centiliters (or
"half a liter") any day.

/Bjorn

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se