Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ghostwriters (NMOC)

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:25:38 EST

--part1_133.47880f5.2921d092_boundary

Hi,
Sorry. I know this is off topic.
I was wondering how I can get a hold of Ghostwriters CD's in North America. I
hear they're hard to find. Is there a way to get them besides ordering
online? (I don't have a credit card)
I've heard a bit of their music and I'm really curious to hear more. Are
there any full-length mp3's around?
Any help would be appreciated.

Varina

--part1_133.47880f5.2921d092_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi,
<BR>Sorry. I know this is off topic.
<BR>I was wondering how I can get a hold of Ghostwriters CD's in North America. I hear they're hard to find. Is there a way to get them besides ordering online? (I don't have a credit card)
<BR>I've heard a bit of their music and I'm really curious to hear more. Are there any full-length mp3's around?
<BR>Any help would be appreciated.
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_133.47880f5.2921d092_boundary--