Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter's eMail-address

vanessa_f18 vanessaf18@netscape.net
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:15:06 +0100

hi there!

If it's of some comfort to you (not sure if it is to me):
It's not actually Peter's private email address.
It gets read by somebody else first. (So everybody guess where this
address leads to.)
Plus, the address is either an alternate one or not 100% correct (minor
flaw, but then again not THAT easy to figure out).

Still - although I have been in knowledge of that eMail address for a
while now, I have not posted it (or actually used it more than once),
because I (still) think it's not really something that should be THAT
openly available (if they'd wnated it to be, they would've put it on
midnightoil.com, I suppose).

However, I do hope and think that - now that the address has been posted
- powderworkers will be treating that information sensibly.

van