Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] dispassionate words of the cool -- NYC

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 09:53:42 -0500

> Yeh, this is all mean stuff to say.  Maybe I'm just mad about getting hit by
> two waves of Pete's sweat.  But really, he's a gentle giant.  When I handed
> him the  tie on stage, either he was being nice and squeezed my arm or he
> was drunk and missed the tie.

Sounds like you didn't enjoy yourself much, that's too bad.  I didn't
observe anything offensive from the band in Boston.  I don't think they got
drunk - I also think if you go to see MO and don't want to get hit by sweat,
stay at the back of the room! :-)

Do you remember what exactly Peter said that pissed you off?  I'm pretty
sure he was not endorsing what our government is doing, although he didn't
address it directly when I saw them.

--Glitch