Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Time to give back-last call

Brigitte Mounier bmounier@fabimages.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:48:04 -0500

<excerpt>Hullo folks,

Just a last call for anybody wishing to add their name to the tank you
letter. If you've missed that message altogether I'm re-posting it
below. As requested, below is the list itself for anybody who wishes to
see who signed.

I have about 70 names, I think it will be meaningful.

Peace,

Brigitte