Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Anyone going to Washington?

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 20:05:02 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C164CC.BBB7DEA0

Hey, is anyone going to make an appearance in Washington?  I have messages
from

Michael Handler [SMTP:handler-powderworks@sub-rosa.com]
Ava Callison ava@sub-rosa.com [SMTP:ava@sub-rosa.com]

and rough descriptions (and Micheal's picture to match), was wondering if I
wouldn't feel so alone, as I don't think my wife will be acompanying me.
Anyone else on the list going to the 9:30 Club?  My pic can be found at
http://www.8dn.com/~ghach/ing.jpg (I'm the non-female half of the picture)
and can be identified by my yellow glasses....

Also, a belated, but very big THANK YOU to the numerous replies I received
from people on the public transportation in DC...very much appreciated.

Thanks again!  and sorry to those who think I'm wasting electrons...but hey,
at least they're recycleable!

B)
-Garrett

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C164CC.BBB7DEA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>Anyone going to Washington?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hey, is anyone going to make an appearance in Washington?=
&nbsp; I have messages from </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Michael Handler [SMTP:handler-powderworks@sub-rosa.com]&n=
bsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ava Callison ava@sub-rosa.com [SMTP:ava@sub-rosa.com]&nb=
sp;&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>and rough descriptions (and Micheal's picture to match), =
was wondering if I wouldn't feel so alone, as I don't think my wife will be=
 acompanying me.&nbsp; Anyone else on the list going to the 9:30 Club?&nbsp=
; My pic can be found at <A HREF=3D"http://www.8dn.com/~ghach/ing.jpg" TARG=
ET=3D"_blank">http://www.8dn.com/~ghach/ing.jpg</A> (I'm the non-female hal=
f of the picture) and can be identified by my yellow glasses....</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also, a belated, but very big THANK YOU to the numerous r=
eplies I received from people on the public transportation in DC...very muc=
h appreciated.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks again!&nbsp; and sorry to those who think I'm wast=
ing electrons...but hey, at least they're recycleable!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>B)</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>-Garrett</FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C164CC.BBB7DEA0--