Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ground Zero, VNMOC, very long also

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:21:35 -0500

Randy, thanks for your honesty and bravery in sharing your thoughts with us.
I am also feeling confused about our overseas presence.  I feel we need to
react in some way - can't just let what happened go unanswered - but we
don't seem to be very effective at getting at the root of the issue.
Rumsfeld's comment about raining justice from the sky or whatever bullsh*t
he said made me quite sure that what's going on over there is not right.  At
the same time, what should our response have been?  There's no clear answer,
just different opinions, and a lot of grieving on all sides.
Sorry for the NMOC.
-- Glitch