Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] all age gigs

Matt Y bus2bondi@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:33:22 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_68d8_102d_676

I Agree about the all age gigs. I'm 17 and its another year b4 i'm legal age
to get into licenced venues. I'm so sick of missing oils shows just coz i'm
underage. It really sux. So could we chuck an all age gig brissie way as
well as sydney?

Sick of missing out

Matt

------=_NextPart_000_68d8_102d_676