Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Homebake (LMOC)

Richard@oils-forever.com Richard@oils-forever.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:49:16 +0000 (GMT)

--7205243.1008946156518.JavaMail.root@www-a23

To : powderworks@cs.colorado.edu

>It got me thinking....i'd love to see the Oils play at Homebake, being an
>all ages festival, they would be playing to a whole new range of potential
>young fans.

Absolutely fantastic call Vince! - Forget Home Bake and the alternative  ba=
nds and their deadbeat (no offence intended) fans, I along with many other =
Oils fans would love to see an all ages gig from the Oils alone - in Sydney=
,  in January, before they head back OS. A day out in the sunshine - Wanda =
Beach - Moore Park -  Narrabeen? The band names the spot and the fans will =
turn up I'm sure! A chance to celebrate all things Oily with our children (=
if you don't have one of your own - bring someone else"s). This band now sp=
ans at least two generations and it would be wonderful to be able to hear t=
heir songs - new & old in the compay of our children.
This canot be a very difficult thing to organise - and I can only hope that=
 the appropriate persons are cruising the list at this time!
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Richard

Get a free, personalised email address at http://another.com
TXT ALRT! Stop wasting money now. Send FREE, personalised txt
from http://another.com
--7205243.1008946156518.JavaMail.root@www-a23--