Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: Wear What The Heroes Wear!

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 11:10:55 EST

--part1_13d.56ebdd1.293a5b0f_boundary

In a message dated 11/30/2001 11:43:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jimcwarren@earthlink.net writes:

> And you other guys who are calling people "asshole"
> and "dickhead", could you please stop?
>
> If you're gonna call people "asshole", "dickhead",
> "dumb", etc., please do it in private and spare
> the list the ugliness.  I really hate coming home
> from work and seeing it.

You are absolutely right.  My apologies to you and to the whole group.
I regret that I got involved in this little spat and that you all had to see
it.
Sometimes my emotions get the best of me and I tend to type before I
think.
Peace to all,
Mike

Bawolski@aol.com

--part1_13d.56ebdd1.293a5b0f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 11/30/2001 11:43:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, jimcwarren@earthlink.net writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">And you other guys who are calling people "asshole"
<BR>and "dickhead", could you please stop?
<BR>
<BR>If you're gonna call people "asshole", "dickhead",
<BR>"dumb", etc., please do it in private and spare
<BR>the list the ugliness. &nbsp;I really hate coming home
<BR>from work and seeing it.
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">You are absolutely right. &nbsp;My apologies to you and to the whole group. &nbsp;
<BR>I regret that I got involved in this little spat and that you all had to see it.
<BR>Sometimes my emotions get the best of me and I tend to type before I
<BR>think. &nbsp;
<BR>Peace to all,
<BR>Mike
<BR>