Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What goes on?

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:58:48 +0100

What is going on on the list? As there isn't enough with wars in the world,
we have to flame each other here too?

What exactly is Peter Garrett's opinion on the US attacks in Afghanistan?
I'm only curious if I share his standpoint, and apparently some person here
was upset about Peter's comments. It's only natural that we don't agree
about everything, and just because we are all Midnight Oil fans we don't
have to support the opinions from Garrett and the band. We don't have to
support the US Forces either. Personally I'm totally against the attacks on
Afghanistan. Violence only violence, that's really true. We cannot stop
terrorism with terrorism! Stop the war now!

/Bjorn

A smallish man Afghanistan
A watch dog in a nervous land

US Forces give the nod