Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC George Harrison (actually LMOC)

Powdworker@aol.com Powdworker@aol.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:51:25 EST

Definitely sad for sure. And sad for his son, who is not much older than I
was when I lost my father.

To all of you in Oz: I'd be very interested in hearing how any of the Oils
react to news of George Harrison's passing -- especially since Glyn Johns did
some engineering work for both the Oils and the Beatles -- nice connection
there! If any Oily comments are reported in the Australian press, would you
please pass them along to the list? Many thanks!

Regards,
Patty in Maryland

In a message dated 11/30/01 3:23:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,