Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] mark dodshon

Brigitte Mounier bmounier at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 22 08:41:45 MST 2005

With all due respect to Mr. Dodshon, I just thought the book was in serious
need of some editing. It's the most unstructured book I think I've ever
read. There seems to be no coherence or logic in the way the anecdotes are
thrown in, to the point where, although I'm very interested in the subject,
it becomes a bit annoying.  Still intesresting, don't get me wrong, but how
did an editor ever let that pass as it is, I wonder!

Humble opinion only, no flames required
Brigitte