Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Einstein Factor

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 04:24:56 MST 2005

Woo hoo!  Make us proud, Jeff!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff and Jane Scott
  To: Powderworks
  Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 3:29 AM
  Subject: [Powderworks] The Einstein Factor

  g'day all

  Some of you in Oz may have seen this show on the ABC last year - they look for someone who knows "everything about something and something about everything".

  Anyway, I' ve managed to get myself selected as a contestant for this year's series and guess what subject I've chosen to be an expert on...

  So I'll be in Melbourne on February 9th either displaying my outstanding Oils knowledge or making a complete dick of myself.  I don't know how you go about being in the studio audience but if anyone wants to come and lend moral support contact the ABC in Melbourne and say you want to be at the show they're taping on Wednesday Feb 9th at 1:00pm.

  I'm planning to wear my powderworks shirt for the occasion, as long as I don't get told when I get there that it's too worn out and crappy to go on TV.

  jeff...