Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] Waveaid or ALP hmmmm what to decide

Robert Carmody rc74 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 18 20:55:59 MST 2005

Extract from the Media Statement from Jenny Macklin (Deputy ALP Leader)
on the ALP Website today...

A request will be made for a special meeting of the caucus of the
Federal Parliamentary Labor Party to be held at 9am on Friday the 28th
of January 2005 for the purpose of receiving Mark Latham's resignation
as leader and to hold a ballot to elect the new leader

Lets hope they get their stuff together long before the time the band is
due to walk on the stage on Friday Night!!!