Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Some fun to fill the day...

jeffm at jeack.com.au jeffm at jeack.com.au
Mon Jan 17 22:23:52 MST 2005

that's site's a bucket of shyte!  i got 10/10 and if i didn't average 2
seconds, i'll be a monkey's uncle.  instead, it said i averaged 107.1
seconds.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

hey, did someone hear that midnight oil is playing?  it's just a rumour at
the moment - i think a couple of people know.  keep it quiet and we all might
get in...