Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Good on you all

Fredrik Olson pw at fredrikolson.net
Mon Jan 17 05:42:19 MST 2005

Hi workers

On an occasion like this I am extremely glad that this list exists. Imagine
the disappointment it would be to miss the news; being here in Sydney and
see it first when the tickets were sold out... But no risk for that with
this great list. As I most of the time just am a passive lurker only
reading what other posts, I'd like to send a big thanks to all that have
been part in keeping the list alive during these post-Oils years.

I happen to have an empty room in my flat for the moment, waiting for a new
flatmate to move in. If someone is desperate for accommodation, you're
welcome to contact me. Only thing is that there is no bed... so there are
definitely more comfortable places to find. But if you can live with that,
and haven't found something else, the offer is there.

Anyway, I'll be looking for an oily bunch of people in Manly Leagues on
Friday. Sounds like an excellent warm-up for the warm-up to have a chat
with some other Oils devotees.

See ya,
Fredrik