Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Powderworks Digest, Vol 16, Issue 27

Powderlurker . powderlurker at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 05:33:46 MST 2005

Hi Rhonda,

I wouldn't stress about the Seating vs. General Admissin, much...
even though the package sellers are nominating both, I suspect (because the
pricing is exactly the same) that they will probably turn out to be all
under one banner.

If you definitely want to secure one against the other... I'd go the general
admission because you'll have a pretty good chance to head right up the
front.
What's the point of heading to the other side of the planet & only being
able to see your heroes from a distance (since the SCG only holds 39K
people, in the round, I suspect they're planning on putting at least 20K on
the field... that means that the Stages will be a fair way from the stands,
to accomodate).

just a guess... but we used to see evey BDO @ the showgrounds, next door, &
all the AFL & some cricket, there... so I reckon I've got a pretty good
guess @ what the layout will be).

Anyway... seating vs. running amok... your call!! : )

cheers,
Pl.