Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] powderworker-fest fri 28/1

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 00:33:44 MST 2005

the lunch idea has been floated. i know i can't make it and i think
at least one more said he couldn't either.

so i propose a pre-show get together at some pub. doors open at 7:30
so let's say 5:30 onwards.

ross - you seem to know the area. can you suggest a place?

considering people can still buy tickets it looks like they are
trying to pack them in as much as possible. not sure what the queue
will be like but worst case we could rotate the person keeping the
spot and hope no one kicks up a stink when 57 of us turn up and jump
the q.

any takers

=====
Miron