Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Unbearably tempted to pack my bags

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 11 21:48:50 MST 2005

  Went to work today and said, "so, who wants to watch my kids for a
week?" after spending a feverish evening researching airfares in all
different combinations of YYZ-SYD, ORD-SYD, YVR-SYD, etc.  I now wake
myself up at 3am yelling airport codes in my sleep.

Trying to scramble together the logistics of a very long-shot trip is
quite the adrenalin rush, but will be 99.9% not possible....it's that
other .1% of possibility that keeps me going.  A mad dash to Oz for an
Oils reunion concert would really be something to grin about when I'm 80.

So....anybody wanna babysit?  ;-)

Rhonda