Midnight Oil

AW: [Powderworks] PG in the Financial Review

Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch at gmx.net
Tue Sep 28 01:57:34 MDT 2004

I couldn't agree more! I remember once hearing Peter say in an interview on
whether he was a religious person that he was "religious in a very
non-dogmatic, non-pragmatic sense" or something like that. Him being a
fundamental Christian certainly doesn't fit in. Concerning the debate on
abortion: I found it virtually impossible to have a rational discussion on
it. Whatever you say, its hard not to put your foot in it or get your words
twisted in your mouth...

Stephan