Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rush, Oils, whatever........

James Warren jimcwarren at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 4 14:19:14 MDT 2004

The band doesn't need to stop the Rush show from using the song. If some listener to Rush's show were somehow turned onto the Oils by it, then perhaps in hearing more of the Oils, this person would get some exposure to some truth in the world. If they then still choose to live with blinders on, then so be it. Still, some good will have been done.