Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Powderworks Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2

Martin Bradburn bradburn1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 17:28:31 MDT 2004

1.  what's your name?  Martin
2.  where do you live?  West Greenwich, Rhode Island USA
3.  how old are you?  46
4.  what do you do for a living?  Database designer/software engineer
5.  what was the first song you heard by the Oils?  Outside World
6.  how old were you when you heard it?  33/34 My sister emigrated to
Melbourne and sent me a copy (vinyl) of 10.9.8...
7.  what are your two favorite albums, from one extreme to the
other? Redneck and ESM
8.  favorite energetic song?  Redneck Wonderland
9.  favorite slow song?  In the Valley (MTV Unplugged)
10. what song(s) defines the Oils?  Feeding Frenzy
11. what song is *least* characteristic of the Oils? Wedding Cake
12. Martin or Jim?  Can't choose they both add to the mix.
13. what Oils song did you absolutely hate at first and now love?
	Never hated any Oils song.
14. did you buy any Oils releases totally on faith, without having
heard a single song before buying it?  Yes
15. do you play any instruments?  Guitar,bass,mandolin,dobro,harmonica
16. if you could go to any ONE place mentioned in an Oils song,
where would you go? Alice Springs
17. have the Oils ever inspired you to take any direct action as
part of any environmental/social activist cause? Yes joining Greenpeace
and attending Earth Day events.
18. have you ever had any Oils-related dreams? No.
19. Bones or Giffo?  Bones. I never saw Giffo play live.
20. what forgotten song deserves another spin? Great Glibber Plain

Martin G. Bradburn
West Greenwich, RI
"It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees"
Midnight Oil "Power and the Passion"