Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Vodka :D - what else?

Kriebel, Jim Kriebel at obgyn.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 25 06:08:57 MDT 2004

http://www.coversproject.com/artist/Midnight%2BOil

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Jänsch [mailto:stephan.jaensch at gmx.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 8:08 AM
To: powderworks at cs-lists.cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Oils on Vodka :D - what else?

Which leads me to the inevitable question: What Oils' covers are there
except
those on the Power and the Passion tribute? Well, there's this whacky
Finnish
one of Beds and the highly embarrassing German techno cover by Novaspace. I
also read of a song called Beds are burning by a band called Split Lip but
don't know if it's a cover of the Oils' song. What else? Does anybody have a

list and are they worth listening?

Cheers,

Stephan

Am Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2004 13:47 schrieben Sie: