Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Vodka :D

Stephan Jänsch stephan.jaensch at gmx.net
Sun Oct 24 03:03:56 MDT 2004

I'm shutting the server down again in a couple of minutes. For all those that
didn't have the opportunity to check it out or didn't get any connection I
can send it by mail. Just drop me a line. It's an mp3 of a Beds-Cover called
"Poltettu Humppa" by Finnish band "Eläkeläiset" in polka-style and with
Finnish lyrics!

Cheers mates,

Stephan