Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Funeral of fair Australia

David Schultz davidschultz5000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 11:51:38 MDT 2004

Gotta say, I read Jeff's comments and thought "Yes!"

Anyone who who would rather still have Hussein as a world leader instead of Howard (or Bush) is an idiot.
As is anyone who puts their website in umpteen languages because they're more interested in currying favour with that oh-so-cultured European elite, than of making a rational argument to their fellow countrymen.

back to lurking,
Dave

Jeff and Jane Scott <jscott at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> From: Felipe Castillo
>
> About the victory of the conservatives...
>
> http://www.indymedia.org/es/2004/10/112114.shtml

How about actually accepting the result that people voted for, instead
of whinging about it?

One thing's for sure, I'd rather have John Howard running the country
than the sort of people who write these websites.

jeff...

-----
David Schultz
Sainte-Julie né Ottawa

"Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action."
-Benjamin Disraeli
-----