Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter G T-Shirts

David Lawrence dlaw2001 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 8 16:49:33 MDT 2004

All three of my e-mail inquiries for the shirts were returned "undeliverable:

A message (from <dlaw2001 at comcast.net>) was received at 8 Oct 2004 13:25:18
+0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<peter.garrett at nswalp.com>
         Permanent Failure: Other address status
         Delivery last attempted at Fri,  8 Oct 2004 13:25:23 -0000
Reporting-MTA: dns; comcast.net
Arrival-Date: 8 Oct 2004 13:25:18 +0000

What is up with that?????

missing out in the usa