Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Book Reports are Overdue...

Sebastian Balcombe sbalcombe at agelessfoundation.com
Wed Nov 10 08:48:54 MST 2004

Rhonda I hear you, but the reality of the situation is that as important as
you may think discussing an oils book  or video, it means nothing to some of
us in comparison to what's going on in our country that will really effect
our lives.

This is still raw for many, so why not let people express themselves...I
agree that this may not be the best place for it, but all the emails related
to politics have said in caps NMOC, so what's the big deal. Just delete
them.