Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Lurking and Politics - NMOC

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:55:44 MST 2004

I think that when it comes down to it, in this particular case some people
are so angry right now that they need any outlet they can get to vent.  If
they didn't get the president they wanted at least give them the right to
vent...then they might at least feel somewhat appeased.  You have to
remember that almost half of the United States strongly disapproves of the
current administration.  Dan...I'm guessing that from what you've said that
you're a Bush supporter (but maybe I am wrong and shouldn't be making
assumptions and if I am wrong then I apologize in advance)...and if you are
then you are happy with the current situation.  Put yourself in the shoes of
the Liberals and then you may feel differently.  As a young person in
today's society I have never been so afraid in my entire life and I have
lost a lot of faith in a lot of things.  That's quite disconcerting to
me...especially if I am supposedly the future of our country.

Heidi

Heidi Shenk
Research Director
WJPZ-FM Syracuse