Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] references

Todd Weber todddw_ at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 11:09:05 MST 2004

Hey Bob,
Checked out Steve Earle....the name sounded really familiar, but I've never
heard his stuff before...I liked it.  Don't worry bout dubbing a copy I'll
prob buy this "El Corazon" CD or a later release soon.  His voice reminds me
of Tom Petty a little, I like it.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Todd

"Now it's time to drown all of that poetry out, somehow, where democracy is
how we all learn to sleep with ourselves, drawing to ourselves everything we
can carry"-The Tragically Hip