Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Bad Oils luck (was Chatter)

Lina Yune midoil2001 at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 31 00:13:34 MDT 2004

The worst thing I guess was when I found out Oils break-up.

And once I was going to work on a boring computer spreadsheet project at work, and I packed all the CDs Oils/non Oils I was planning to listen to at work, and after I dropped of my daugher at her school I noticed I only had 1 cd in the cd player in the car, not my pouch.  Yickes!  I turned around, and went back home to go get it.  I was very late for work.

Lina

Concrete you don't free my soul... ...Midnight Oil