Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Just to start some chatter (LMOC)

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Sat May 29 16:13:00 MDT 2004

I second Stephen and Justin...at this point, what I'd like to hear Jim,
Rob, Martin, & Bones do is kidnap Peter and gaffer tape him to the
stage.  Even if they just did studio recording and short Oz-only tours,
that would be okay...and an excuse for a trip thataway for the rest of
us....if we had enough notice beforehand.

Failing that plan, send Bonesy to lead vocals & bring Giffo back on
bass.  That gets my vote if Pete won't return.

At this point, I'd settle for them to do ANYTHING together...per their
final message, aren't we far enough "somewhere down the track" by now
for the Remainder Men to get together with or without Pete and do
something, anything?  Pretty pleeeeeeeze???

Rhonda