Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Just to Start some chatter (LMOC)

koala_sprint at fsmail.net koala_sprint at fsmail.net
Sat May 29 06:27:47 MDT 2004

Then get into the studio and record a farewell album.
In fact after reading an interview with Pete recently, he said that it was the touring that he disliked the most. I think they should just get back together to record albums, and forget about the tours. (though a tour would be nice).
Yeah, yeah, I know...I live in cloud cuckoo land
Stephen