Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Don't buy gas tomorrow

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski at kpmg.ca
Tue May 18 17:22:58 MDT 2004

In Toronto, Canada I have actually seen $1.01 (the Canadian dollar is
roughly equivalent to the Australian one) but this morning was fortunate
enough to find $0.845 (and filled up 4 x 5 gallon gas cans in addition to my
car for the "home gas station") but the average at the moment is $0.90 or
so.

After doing conversions that would be

4.5L = 1gal
4.5L x $0.90 = $4.05
$4.05CAD = $2.43US per gallon!!!

...and that is why I normally bike to work and use the car only on the
weekends!

-Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski :: National Tax Technology Co-ordinator, National Tax,
KPMG MSLP :: Commerce Court West :: Toronto, Ontario M5L 1B2 :: Canada ::
1.416.777.3777 :: GHachkowski at kpmg.ca