Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Live Tree Update

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:14:54 MDT 2004

hey all -

the tree will be closing this friday, so please send your requests to
livecd_s at hotmail.com

I need to address something - I stated in the beginning of the first tree
that these cd's were not to be sold.  I've been told that someone on this
list made someone pay $60 for "blanks and postage".  that is a load of
bullshit.  I sent the cd's in envelopes to Nathan - from the eastern US to
Australia.  the total for blanks and postage was under $10 US.  please keep
the good faith in this project that was agreed upon in the beginning.

thanks,
Cheryl