Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Stand In Line version(s)?

Sean Dwyer ewe2 at aardvark.net.au
Sat Jun 19 22:59:15 MDT 2004

G'day. New to the list. Much impressed!

I'm looking for a specific live version of Stand In Line which I haven't
heard for 10 years but desperately want to hear again. I believe it's
the b-side of the Armistice Day 12" (the one which starts with Pete
saying "seeyalater"), but I could be wrong. You'd know it if you heard
it: Giffo hammering at lightspeed and Moginie's alien feedback screams.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy this version on any release?
Are there even better live versions?

PS PG for PM

--
"NOONE expects the Death Eaters! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse
elements as...Fear! Surprise! Ruthless efficiency! An almost fanatical