Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] PG campaign slogans

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 18:24:51 MDT 2004

I figured I might as well start it before someone else does:  How about
some good catch phrases for PG's candidacy?

"He's Not Nearly as Scary as He Looks"

"Because John Howard Will Pee His Pants if Pete's Elected"

"Wouldn't You Love to See Him in an Audience With the Queen?"

He also needs a nickname.  My kid used to call him "the big pink man,"
but one of the other Workers's kids called him "the man with the hat and
a big noise" - which I think fits better in the political arena. - Beth

PS  Will someone be willing to send a few of his campaign signs overseas
if I ask real pretty????