Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ebay seller

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 07:11:08 MST 2004

>From: "Julian Shaw" <julian at monkeyfamily.freeserve.co.uk>
>To: <powderworks at cs.colorado.edu>
>Subject: Re: [Powderworks] ebay seller
>Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:49:31 -0000

>If he material in question is a limited edition, print of a bootleg, one
>where just copying to a CD-R wouldn't be good enough then I think it's fair
>enough - supply and demand!

you're missing the point.  the band does not want people making a profit
from bootlegs.  I'm talking about illegally recorded shows being sold
instead of traded, not limited edition collector's items of promo cd's.

>not that I'm criticising as a big trader myself.
many of us trade a lot of shows, but we don't sell them.

Cheryl

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx