Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] HMMM..

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 08:45:09 MST 2004

For once I'm finding myself in agreement with Bjorn (kind of a scary thought).  I dig the Oils (Just ask the people on my morning train) and I also dig musicals (I've probably seen 30 to 40 and at $60 + a pop that's saying a lot).  I would see the Midnight Oil Musical in a heartbeat.

Randy

Björn_Blomquist <bjorn.blomquist at mbox301.swipnet.se> wrote:
> (no offence to Matthew, I just don't think there's
> much of an audience - people who like the Oils AND like musicals).

Count me as one of those strange people then! :)

/Bjorn