Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] HMMM..

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:27:18 MST 2004

Hey, doesn't the text in the booklet to SIB mention this? From memory it
reads something like "if you put on two sweaters, set the volume to eleven
and keep jumping up and down for two hours you might get pretty close" or
something like that? Whoever wrote that must have taken it from Tap (which
is a GREAT movie)!

/Herman