Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] oils live project

sweetapj at bellsouth.net sweetapj at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 22 22:22:11 MST 2004

http://home.iprimus.com.au/mrnoisy/oils/

The greatest thing about them is that if you put them in the regular CD cases instead of the thin ones, you stack them all up and the spines have another picture.  Jeff did a great job!  I swear that's the coolest thing about the whole project!  I'm easily amused I know.

Jill in Atlanta

> From: David Lawrence <dlaw2001 at cox.net>
> Date: 2004/02/22 Sun PM 11:48:40 EST
> To: "Stephen & Tracey" <sandt at gil.com.au>,
>         powderworks at cs-lists.cs.colorado.edu
> Subject: Re: [Powderworks] oils live project
>
> Hello,
>
>       Would someone post the link for the covers for the oils live project
> - I must be blind because I can't find it.
>
> thank you,
>
> David
>

> At 03:14 AM 2/17/2004, you wrote:
> >Hello all
> >
> >I have just received my discs and both amazed and blown away at what a
> >excellent and professional job the undertakers of this truly massive task
> >have done. I am truly grateful for the time and effort they put into this
> >project and thankyou a thousand times.
> >
> >To show my gratitude and to pass on this joy to someone that one missed
> >out I am willing to do a copy to the first three powderworkers who contact
> >me off list.  Good luck
> >
> >thanks again
> >
> >Steve

All About Eve